Be a Supporter!

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 161 Fans

236 audio Reviews with Responses

All We've Known All We've Known

Rated 5 / 5 stars September 14, 2009

Sweeping dust into your ass?

Sounds super awesome. Catchy as fuck dude.

MindOverMatt responds:

Spinal gays come as spaz... Metal!!!

Atlas w/ Vox Atlas w/ Vox

Rated 5 / 5 stars September 11, 2009

Sweet nasty pig vomit.

Nice fucking job bro. definately what i was lookin for on this shit dude man. time to rule the fuckin world yo.

MindOverMatt responds:

Let us gather the Foot Clan and destroy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

Go Into The Water Go Into The Water

Rated 5 / 5 stars September 4, 2009

Metal

Sounds pretty fucking suck. your vocals totally kill and are way better than nathan explosion. little bit to compressed w/ the drums if ya ask me. snare sounds like its got twenty blankets over it. But i guess thats how kids like it nowadays. good fucking job broman.

HappyHomicide responds:

Hahaha! yeah, I like that PLUP sound, the over tones are pretty harsh on the drum i used, i definitely did over compress though. Glad you enjoyed!

The Sexy-Metaljonus The Sexy-Metaljonus

Rated 5 / 5 stars August 27, 2009

new favorite song

total brutallic beauty. If you want some vocals me n my bros might could help ya out. check out the incantation on satan on my page. im thinking some rape and murder of jaitbait lyrics would go awesomely to this.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks, if you wanna do vox go for it man.

FF7Battle(Final)-Metaljonus FF7Battle(Final)-Metaljonus

Rated 5 / 5 stars August 27, 2009

Fucking wicked

Nice job ho bag. bass sounds real nice like. you shoulda added sounds from the game. like limits breaks slashing sounds and menu cursor noises, that shit woulda made it real life like. now to listen to the others.

Metaljonus responds:

Haha, I might just do that lol.

ChaozFantasy-Metaljonus ChaozFantasy-Metaljonus

Rated 5 / 5 stars August 24, 2009

Slick

I remember you talking of this a long time ago. sounds great.

Thanks nukka

Dark House Dark House

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 23, 2009

fuckin blood tears n shit!

Ill bet that guy from INXS listened to this right before he hung himself whilst whacking off.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

You have to have a "spotter" for that shit.

Remember the Killing (Inst) Remember the Killing (Inst)

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 23, 2009

Sweet buttery goodness.

Reminds me of a tune by Metalcan called dalphanas riff er something. It's got that badass slow groove factor, that really gets the blood flowin. Fuckin radical man.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks muchly man, glad to see you out and about. Beers in the fridge, come on over for a jam.

Black Christmas Black Christmas

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 20, 2009

Fuck thats evil!

I feel like i'm drowning in bloody entrails.

HappyHomicide responds:

Hahaha, shit mus smell terrible!

Jig Masta!-Metaljonus Jig Masta!-Metaljonus

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 29, 2009

Wowzer Meowzer!!!

It's too bad more people don't appreciate music like this nowadays. Your shit DEMANDS to be on a real album. You've got sick natural talent that needs to get heard. DAMN IT!! I would have never thought to play a lick like that for the first riff, it allmost sounds like a diff key there but totally works. Trippy middle part was awesome, sounds like a lighter slide er somethin there, and when those guitars lock in together on your lead lick after that, that shit rocks. Total fretbord mastery! You are certainly crankin these fuckers out at break-neck speed. An instant metaljonus classic indeed.

Eat another taco fucker!

Metaljonus responds:

Danny! yay! The hell have you been????? Yeah I am stoked about the album man. I'm going to be working pretty hard and taking my time with things. But these past few songs would work out great on an instrumental record. The middle part is a lighter lol good ear lol. Yeah the next few songs are going to be worked on a little more slowly. Thanks for listening nugga!

-Mj